Professional Experience. Impeccable Credentials.
The Art Herling Team in Blue Bell
775 Penllyn Blue Bell Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
"The challenge of selling real estate continues to excite me. I truly enjoy my clients, the homes and putting together creative deals. My clients can count on me for sincerity, honesty, discipline, perseverance and effective negotiation skills. I connect with people on a personal level and am not satisfied until I have delivered my absolute best." -Leanor
- Licensed in PA and NJ. Over Three Decades of Real Estate Sales, Marketing & Management Experience.
- Responsible for the sale of over 1,500 homes in Montgomery, Bucks, Chester, Delaware Counties and Southern New Jersey.
- Residential Resales- Multi Million Dollar Producer- 6 Years. Honor Society Awards. Full Time Agent.
- Director of Sales and Marketing- David Cutler Group with sales of over 275 homes annually.
- Director of Residential Sales- Hansen Properties.
- Responsible for the Opening and Sales of over 30 New Homes Communities with a wide range of designs and prices.
- Personally sold over 200 homes in the 55+, Active Adult market with consecutive years of $13 million in annual sales.
- Personally sold New Home Communities built by Granor Price Homes, Pulte, Orleans, David Cutler Group, Americorp Homes, Hansen Properties and Korman Corporation.
- Director of Membership Sales- Blue Bell Country Club for Hansen Properties
- Accredited Buyer Representative- ABR Designation
- Seller Representative Specialist- SRS Designation
MY PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS:
- Member, National Association of Realtors, NAR
- Member, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, PAR
- Member, Montgomery County Board of Realtors, MCAR
- Member of Trend Multiple Listing Service
- Previous Instructor of Tennis (10 yrs). and Skiing (2 seasons).
- Skied down from the highest peak in Europe. Mont Blanc, Chamonix, France. I am not afraid of a challenge.
- Participated in the formation of the Arthur Ashe National Junior Tennis League fostering the interest in Tennis to inner city youths in Philadelphia.
- Single mother to grown son, Alec, plus standard poodle Ben, and an adopted cat Amy.
- Born in Chestnut Hill and have been a lifelong resident of Whitemarsh, Plymouth Meeting and Worcester areas.
Specialties and Designations
46 Freedom Lane
Bensalem, PA 19020
Offered at $279,900
"“I used Leanor to sell my old house and help me purchase a new house. She worked tirelessly to help us find the perfect house to buy, and when the time came, to also sell our existing property. She provided valuable insight when purchasing the new home as we were in a tough competition with several other buyers. She also provided sound strategy when we sold our first home. I already recommended her to a friend that also had a wonderful experience and I would recommend her to anyone else reading this review.""
- Brian Sassano, Holland
"“I feel so fortunate to have found Leanor for my realtor. I picked Leanor based on a postcard she had sent for a listing in my development. However, once I met her I knew that I had chosen wisely. Leanor went above and beyond what a person would normally expect from a realtor. She was professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and made it the best real estate experience I have ever had. Leanor is a true gem in her profession. I don’t know of many people who can actually say that they love their realtor, however, that is the only word strong enough to express my appreciation and gratitude to such an amazing, caring and trustworthy person. It is probably best described as having your best friend offer you the guidance and support needed on your journey to buy or sell your home. Your very best friend who is representing you and working for you 24/7. Honestly, who does that! Leanor is someone who is committed and dedicated to her job. She is never fake or phone; detached or too busy. She listens to your request or questions, and responds via telephone, text or email……IMMEDIATELY. Whether this is your first time buying or selling your home, or your 5th, she takes the time to explain the process and paperwork. If you are like me, and dread the process of buying or selling a home, Leanor will forever change your mind.”"
- Addie Oliver, Bucks Co./Phila
"“I highly recommend Leanor Judge for all of your real estate needs! Leanor sold my house in Bucks County very quickly in a really slow real estate period. Throughout the process, I found Leanor to be very professional, cordial, optimistic, detail oriented, and extremely communicative- every email and text were promptly answered as well as sent to me with updates from the other side. All of my questions were always answered and explained so I fully understood the whys of each step of the process. Looking back on the experience, I can clearly see that I was literally guided through each and every step of the entire process from beginning to settlement. My house sold quickly and I received my asking price! Leanor made the entire process a very positive and pleasurable experience!
In fact, I was so impressed with Leanor’s dedication to professionalism and her high level of experience that I again had Leanor represent me when I bought my new home in northeast Philadelphia. I never knew that selling and buying homes could be such positive experiences and with the “right” Real Estate professional. I will wholeheartedly and without any hesitation, recommend Leanor Judge to family, friends and neighbors who are looking to sell their home or to buy a new home. Anyone who wants a top flight, extremely honest, and very hard working Real Estate professional should call Leanor Judge who has a proven track record with many years experience! Leanor goes the extra mile and gives 110% - all of the way through the transaction. I am completely satisfied. Thank you Leanor!”
- Laurie Grace, Phila/Bucks Co