Real Estate Experience
For over 10 years, I have helped hundreds of seller & buyer clients realize their dreams, achieve their goals, and have sold over $100MM real estate. This keeps me consistently in the top 5% of all Realtors. In the last 5 years alone, I have helped over 100 clients sell and buy property.
My 2014 seller listing average sold at 98% of list price and in 29 days, versus market average of 96% and 60 days. My seller clients have less inconvenience and take home more money, which is why they refer me to others. My reputation has been built by my clients whom characterize me as: honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable, responsive, negotiator, caring, a good listener, etc. I can help you price & prepare your property, Market your home to buyers, get it sold in your timeframe, and make the process as smooth as possible. This is why many of my clients refer to me as their friend and some even call me family, which is the best compliment I can receive. To help my real estate community, I have served on: Grievance Committee, Outreach Committee, Charitable Giving Task force, & Chaired a Realtor Forum.
Realtor DesignationsCertified Residential Specialist
- he has completed advanced courses & demonstrated professional expertise in the field of residential real estate. Fewer than 3% of Realtors nationwide earn this prestigious credential and is known as the highest standard for professional residential real estate. Accredited Buyer Representative
- he knows that finding your next home means much more than buying a "house." It means finding the perfect home for you and your family. Miguel knows that it has to feel right. Miguel has moved 17 times in his life, both via his father's military officer career and his past corporate career. He knows many of your concerns, having lived them himself thru 8 purchased homes. Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- is the nationwide standard for real estate professionalism and knowledge. This provides Miguel with a competitive edge when he goes to work for you. Senior Real Estate Specialist
- demonstrated the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home. e-PRO- this means that Miguel is internet and tech savvy. He uses all the latest technology and information to provide his clients with all available resources to make the right decisions.
Previous to my real estate career, for 23 years I was a Sales & Marketing executive that developed business strategies, led & inspired multi-disciplinary teams to yield break through ideas that delivered positive results in different industries, geographies & demographics: Nextel
- Reston VA - Marketer that helped create/leverage an alternative credit system & focused marketing strategy growing company subscribers double digits. Capital One
- Tampa FL - Researched and discovered an effective alternative credit system for the new to credit population. Created DM positioning to target better potential credit risk prospects. Brown-Forman
- Miami FL - Developed Latin America tailored Jack Daniels marketing plans for each country growing business within distributors. Miller Brewing
- Milwaukee WI - Developed advertising, sports and music programs that increased sales nationwide. Gillette
- Puerto Rico - Maintained stable sales while increasing price 40% via maintaining a merchandising focus, premium advertising and major consumer promotions. Procter & Gamble
- Puerto Rico - Increased sales 30% behind stronger Safeguard soap advertising claim.
Specialties and Designations
Investment Property, New Construction, Works With First Time Home Buyers, Specializes in Relocations, Foreclosure, Short Sales, REO Properties, Resale Residential, Condominiums, Single Family Homes and Townhomes
CRS, GRI, ABR, e-PRO, SRES, CIPS