Navigating Your Real Estate Needs!
Crofton/Bowie Tri-County Sales
2191 Defense Highway Suite 120
Crofton, MD 21114
With over 30 years experience in the Real Estate Industry including new homes and re-sales, Military Relocation Specialist and Residential Appraising, with over $300 million in Residential Sales transactions, Ray has the know-how and expertise to get your home sold. As a New Home Specialist, he can help you find the new or resale home that fits your needs and budget.
- Maryland Real Estate License
- Member of the Long & Foster Gold Team2013/2014/2015/2016/2017
- MilRES (Military Residential Specialist) Designation
- REALTOR® (members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®)
- ABR® (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation
- SFR® (Short Sales & Foreclosure RESOURCE) Certification
- e-Pro®Certification (Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices).
- BPOR (Broker Price Opinion Resource) Certification
- Licensed/Certified Maryland Appraiser
- License Virginia Appraiser
Partners and Affiliations
- Officer on the Bowie Health Center Foundation Board
- Member of St. Matthew's United Methodist Church
- Attending - 12 Years
- Communications Committee - 8 years
- Webmaster - 2013 - Current
- Officer on the Longleaf Homeowner's Association
- Member of the Maryland National Capital Building Industry AssociationLiaison Committee for Prince George's County
- Member Prince George's County Association ofREALTORS®
- Member of the MARYLAND ASSOCIATION OFREALTORS®
- Member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OFREALTORS®
- Member of the Prince George's County Common Ownership Task Force
Married for 33 Years. Ray and his wife Jeanette along with their two children Ashley (age 19) and Kenny (age 27) have been Bowie Residents for 19 years and County Residents for 29 years. Hobbies:
Golf, Swimming, Yoga, Redskin Fan, Duke Fan, Biking and Website Design
Specialties and Designations
Investment Property, New Construction, Works With First Time Home Buyers, Specializes in Relocations, Senior Living, Resale Residential, Serving The Military, Single Family Homes and Townhomes
ABR, e-PRO, SFR
9101 Chestnut Avenue
Bowie, MD 20720
, 4 Bathrooms
Offered at $475,000
"I was in a position where I needed to find a place to live as soon as possible. After finding a cute and affordable condo online, I reached out to Ray who made the magic happen in about 5 weeks! Aside from the whole experience happening rapidly fast, Ray is also extremely knowledgable. Not once did I leave his office completely clueless on what was happening because he always made sure to keep me updated. Whenever I asked him to explain a term or process again, he did so without hesitation. He also has a very calm demeanor, which actually helped me out when I became nervous as the closing date approached. Overall, I am very happy with how everything turned out. I am thankful for the team I worked with, and 5/5 – I would most certainly recommend Ray to someone else. Thank you for everything, Ray! P.s. – The wines were delicious!"
- Jalisa Monroe – Client, Buyer
"Lots of small and large problems came up during my move: couldn’t get an electrician or some other issue. Ray was there with his network of people and just kept things moving. Lots of stuff came up that I could just text Ray and he gave me advice and help and I was out and gone in about six weeks from the time I was ready to post the for sale sign.
- Kenneth Austin – Client, Seller
"Ray is a great communicator. He follows through on requests quickly. Responds quickly through phone or email. He was helpful also when working with getting repairs done on time to meet settlement date. I live out of town so that was helpful."
- Eric Dunston – Client, Seller