Professional Service. Exceptional Results
309 Maple Avenue W
Vienna, VA 22180
Personalized Service. Exceptional Results.
NVAR Top Producers Club
Long & Foster Gold Club
NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
Vienna/Oakton Top Producer
Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Nothing speaks louder than100% Customer Satisfaction and Referrals.Purchasing or selling a home begins with careful analysis, negotiation, and then ultimately bringing it to the closing table. Valerie Kappler and is an expert in doing just that. She has built an outstanding reputation and are told time and time again that clients choose her because"she will work harder for us than anyone else" AND I DO!
- Valerie is again a NVAR Top Producer, again a member of the NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Club, and again a member of the exclusive Long & Foster Gold Team - the top 2% of all Long & Foster Agents.
- Valerie is a native Washingtonian, knows the area extremely well, and has lived in Northern Virginia for over 25 years. Prior to residential real estate, her experience is in corporate sales and marketing, commercial real estate, and has extensively volunteered both in the school system and throughout the community.
- Lymphoma ResearchFoundation National Capital Area Bike Ride - Board Member - TeamSpirit Chair and Team Fundraising Chair
- Giving Circle of Hope - Membership Board
- Long & Foster Vienna/Oakton Office - Community Service Day Chair
- Valerie lives in Oakton, VA with her husband, four children, and two very spoiled dogs. When not with her family, she is commonly seen trying out the latest restaurant, attending exercise class, book clubs, and farmer's markets. Her abundance of energy shines through in everything she does.
Her references and reputation speak for themselves. NO ONE WILL WORK HARDER FOR YOU THAN VALERIE - PERIOD!
8410 Black Stallion Place
Vienna, VA 22182
, 5 Bathrooms
Offered at $1,100,000
"I was recommended Valerie by a friend of mine in Philly. I worked with Valerie re: the sale of my VA property.
I was impressed with her knowledge and understanding of the market. She was prompt and on target with all
matters related to the sale. She flawlessly executed the sale of my property, I did not even have to go to the
closing. I would highly recommend Valerie."
- Ravi Sajja
"Valerie is amazing! She is friendly, approachable and easy to talk to. She always made us feel like she had
time for us, no matter how busy she was. She helped us on holidays, weekends, and evenings - (sorry
Valerie!) - whatever it took to help us find our home. She made the paperwork a breeze. I can't imagine what
it took on her end to keep up with all of the back and forth between us and the seller. We consider Valerie a friend. She visited after the birth of our second child to
congratulate us and see the home. We can't say enough good things about her. Thanks, Valerie!"
- Larry King and Ashley Funk
"Valerie did an extraordinary job of orchestrating the sale from start to finish. She used every vehicle at her
disposal to promote the sale, and more importantly, used her creative skills and knowledge of our home and
the market to best position our property for the sale. She was very proactive in anticipating necessary
contractual items to ensure a smooth closing process. Valeria was also in constant (but not annoyingly so)
communication with us and all parties involved.
- Marsha and Tim - Vienna