ScriptName: 'listinglanding' Chance, MD Land for Sale | Long and Foster

Chance MD Real Estate & Homes For Sale

7 Properties Found

The median home value in Chance, MD is $73,750. This is lower than the county median home value of $88,900. The national median home value is $185,800. The average price of homes sold in Chance, MD is $73,750. Approximately 57.63% of Chance homes are owned, compared to 1.15% rented, while 41.22% are vacant. Chance real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. If you see a property you're interested in, contact a Chance real estate agent to arrange a tour today! Learn more about Chance Real Estate.


Sort Results:
1–7 of 7 properties displayed
Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
Beds:
n/a
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
MLS#:
511069
Baths:
N/A
Status:
Active
Type:
Land
Subdivision:
Chance Acres
Lot size:
0.46 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing
Beds:
n/a
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
MLS#:
511070
Baths:
N/A
Status:
Active
Type:
Land
Subdivision:
Rock Creek Park
Lot size:
0.46 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing
Beds:
n/a
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
MLS#:
509814
Baths:
N/A
Status:
Active
Type:
Land
Subdivision:
N/A
Lot size:
1.75 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing
Beds:
n/a
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
MLS#:
507552
Baths:
N/A
Status:
Active
Type:
Land
Subdivision:
N/A
Lot size:
0.94 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing
Beds:
n/a
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
MLS#:
506031
Baths:
N/A
Status:
Active
Type:
Land
Subdivision:
N/A
Lot size:
7.69 Acres
Beds:
n/a
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
MLS#:
499467
Baths:
N/A
Status:
Active
Type:
Land
Subdivision:
Rock Creek Park
Lot size:
0.46 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing
Beds:
n/a
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
MLS#:
481194
Baths:
N/A
Status:
Active
Type:
Land
Subdivision:
N/A
Lot size:
8.56 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing
Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
1–7 of 7 properties displayed
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Coastal Association of Realtors. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site include the name of the listing broker, address and/or telephone number. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright 2017 Coastal Association Of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.

How may I help you?

Get property information, schedule a showing or find an agent

captcha image
Send Request
We respect your privacy