The Christopher-Wilder Team...Your Real Estate Family, For Life!
Cathleen Christopher-Wilder has been living and working in your community for over 24 years. Licensed in both DE & PA, Cathleen specializes in bringing Buyers and Sellers together in New Castle County and lower Delaware & Chester counties in Pennsylvania.
Cathleen grew up in The Highlands in The City of Wilmington then moved to Trolley Square and currently resides in Greenville, DE with her husband and three children. Cathleen has extensive, first hand knowledge of Wilmington, Greenville, Hockessin and the surrounding areas. "I love living in Delaware and I look forward to helping people with all of their Real Estate needs in our Community. Providing solutions to my clients' real estate needs is my focus everyday. I am dedicated to going above and beyond to help my clients fully accomplish their goals." Having essentially grown-up in the Real Estate business, Cathleen has learned from the best. "My mentors at Patterson-Schwartz and now at Long & Foster, have instilled in me the dedication to our business that I show to my clients everyday.
I believe that the Real Estate business is about relationships and my clients always come first." Specialties & Awards:
- 24+ years licensed in Delaware & Pennsylvania
- Broker Associate
- New Castle County Board of Realtors Lifetime Million Dollar Club Member
- Realty Alliance Sales Award Recipient
- Former Member of the New Castle County Board of Realtors Ethics Committee
- 9 year recipient of the Long & Foster Chairman's Club and/or Founder's Club for production
- 9 year Member of Long & Foster Gold Team