Creig Northrop specializes in residential real estate throughout the greater Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan area with five office locations throughout Maryland. Recognized for displaying a high standard of professionalism, Northrop’s thorough knowledge of real estate stems from more than 25 years of experience in the industry. The Creig Northrop Team achieved peak performance in 2016 with the completion of 1,772 transactions for a combined value of $765.5 million, leading REAL Trends, to find it to be the nation’s largest for an unprecedented third time.
That honor led Creig & Carla to search for the next level of growth. In February 2018 it was announced The Creig Northrop Team is now Northrop Realty, A Long & Foster Company and full-service brokerage of energetic professionals with distinct specialties to ensure extraordinary service to their clients.
Northrop Realty will continue to evolve with new technology and robust marketing methods coupled by a powerful real estate sales process and educational training for the public and Northrop Realty agents. The extensive network of professionals is renowned for connecting buyers with sellers and delivering positive results with innovative marketing.
As the President of Northrop Realty, Creig has earned many distinguished awards including:
- #1 Real Estate Team in the Nation*
- #1 Real Estate Team in all of Long & Foster Company for 10 Consecutive Years
- # 1 Overall Top Producer for Long & Foster
- Exclusive representative forBoard of Regents, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, brand in the counties of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard and Prince George’s in the State of Maryland
- Awarded as an Influential Marylander by The Daily Record in 2015
- Youngest Agent to Receive Billionaires Club Award, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate in 2014
- Luxury Portfolio International® Award Winner of Most New Listings bywww.luxuryportfolio.com
Creig is known for displaying a high standard of professionalism along with a thorough knowledge of the real estate industry. He has built his brokerage to ensure extraordinary service to each and every client. A 1989 graduate of the University of Maryland, Creig is a dedicated Terps fan who enjoys sports and spending time with his family.
* Creig Northrop Team; 2017, 2012, 2011 REAL Trends as published in The Wall Street Journal.