Jan Deckert has been a household word in real estate since 1983 when she joined Long & Foster and became the Rookie Top Producer of the Laurel office. A resident of the area for 35 years, Jan brings to real estate a thorough knowledge of the community and a professional approach based on honesty and integrity. Formerly a secondary education teacher, her listening and communication skills have been instrumental to her real estate success. In the complicated world of contracts, her ability to coach her clients through the buying and selling process with ease has been one of her trademarks. Her knowledge of several counties is especially helpful to relocating buyers. In recent years, 90% of her yearly business comes from satisfied repeat customers and clients.
Her many accomplishments include:
* Life membership in Howard County Million Dollar Club 1983-2017
* Membership in Howard County Real Estate Masters Club 1997-2006
* Laurel Office Top Producer 1991 & 1992
* Top 10 Agent in Southern Maryland Region 1991
* Top 8 Partnership Agent in Baltimore Region 2006
* Hall of Fame Member Long & Foster Chairmans Club
* Long & Foster Founders Club 2002-2006
* Serving Howard, Montgomery, Anne Arundel, Carroll, Frederick, Baltimore, and Harford Counties and Baltimore City
* Sales in excess of 250 million dollars.
In working with this well qualified and highly recommended agent, caring and competence combine to give you the best experience with the purchase or sale of your biggest investment. Jan, a Connecticut native, is a graduate of the University of Maryland at College Park and resides in Howard County with her husband and Standard Poodle, Chanel No 5. She has two grown daughters and the eldest, Holly Moore, is part of her real estate team. Holly, an Ellicott City resident, brings a thorough knowledge of Howard and Carroll County real estate and new home construction to the Jan Deckert Team.