For over 30 years, Mary Asmar has been enthusiastically and successfully selling real estate in the Washington, DC Metro area. Her business has grown impressively through out the years, earning her a lifetime membership in the Million Dollar Club and Top Producer Awards from the Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors.
Mary graduated from the University of Wisconsin, Madison majoring in Art and English Education and did graduate work at the University of Marquette, Her background in art gives her a sense of creativity, vision, and understanding that helps clients see a home in a different light. Her love of art also translates into strategically staging homes in order to optimize the sales price for the seller and create a vision for home buyers, helping homes sell faster and for a higher price.
Mary is licensed in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia to help best serve her clients. Having lived and raised a family in the Metropolitan area for over fifty years, Mary is a great benefit for her clientele. Over the years, she has lived in Georgetown, upper Northwest, and Chevy Chase, bringing a broad perspective of the city. Many of her happy clients have come back to her repeatedly, as well as serving esteemed political appointees. Discreet and with full confidentiality, she has earned their trust, and provides service at the highest level in the industry. Mary will help with all of your real estate needs, from finding the perfect home to purchasing investment property, or if you want to know the value of your home.
- Licensed in District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
- Member of the Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR), 1998-present
- GCAAR Lifetime Million Dollar Club and Top Producer
- B.A., University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Graduate work - Marquette University
- Art Teacher, Montgomery School System
- Married, 3 children, 6 grandchildren
- Resides in Chevy Chase, MD
- Hobbies include painting and traveling
- Specializing in Residential Sales in NW Washington, Maryland, and Virginia