Committed to Excellence!!!
In introducing Patty to you, she has many successes and accomplishments throughout her Real Estate Career. Her mother was a Realtor for 18 years prior to Patty deciding to come full circle into the business. With her mom as her mentor, she rose quite quickly to a successful, enduring field which she enjoys and it is certainly evident in her bright and cheerful manner. Honoring her father with his love of lighthouses, she established a motto of " Lighting the Way through All Your Real Estate Needs". This is what she truly strives to accomplish each day. Her prior experience as a business owner in the accounting field lends many positive features to the real estate consumer - numbers are her specialty. With her attention to detail, a strong commitment of communication with her clients and customers, professional yet friendly, she is adorned with numerous "Thank you" letters from current, past, and previous clients and customers.
- Licensed in Real Estate: 1994
- Lifelong Resident of Tidewater (now referred to as Hampton Roads)
- High School: First Colonial-Virginia Beach
- College: University of Miami, ODU
- Background: Management with the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce/5 years
- Business Owner - Accounting/8 years
- Her Ambition...…
" Lighting the Way through all your Real Estate Needs"
Contact Patty Furlough today! Let her navigate the way!
Items of Interest
- GRI - Graduate of Realtor Institute
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Member - Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member - Hampton Roads Realtor Association
- Hampton Roads Realtor Association's Circle of Excellence
- Long and Foster's Production Clubs: Chairman, President, Executive, Directors
- Full Time- 24+ Years
- Service Oriented
- Professional, Friendly
- Marketing Specialist
- Skilled Negotiator