Investment Property, Works With First Time Home Buyers, Resale Residential, Condominiums, Serving The Military, Single Family Homes and Townhomes
Find Your Community
Buying or selling a house is so much more than a large transaction - your house connects you to your lifestyle and community. Working in real estate is a rewarding way for me to tap into my 28 years of experience living and raising a family in Northern Virginia to help you find your first house or support you as you move on to your next one. While this can be a nerve-wracking and detail-driven endeavor, I promise to be your guide, protect your interest and make the process of moving less stressful.
I believe in doing everything I can to help you close a transaction successfully. This is not just showing you properties, delivering typical marketing, and providing transactions support. I do more. I provide:
· Extra research to find you properties behind the scenes.
· Advocacy for your purchase or sale as if it were my own.
· Personal leverage - use my network in the area.
· Free Handyman service hours and access to reasonable contractors.
· Clear guidance on what can be the overwhelming task of clearing out your home.
· Direct oversight of all projects related to a sale or purchase.
And everything else that may come up. I am with you every step of the way!
In all my endeavors, I work hard to build relationships and provide top-notch customer service through meticulous attention to detail, responsiveness, and follow-through on all commitments. I would love to help youFind Your Community.
Please contact me to see if we are a good fit.
· Spin instructor – come take my class!
· Piano/music lover
· Rescue dog owner