Professional : Retired Math teacher in the Coatesville Area School District and St. Gabriel’s System. Named "Rising Star of 2014" for Howard Hanna Reality Pioneers in Wellsboro PA, Tioga County. Member of National Association of Realtors NAR, PAAssociation of Realtors PAR, and Council of Residential Specialists CRS.
Personal :Born and raised in a small family in such a great community like Chester County has allowed me to feel part of a large extended family. My husband and I raised 3 children in this community and although we spent the last 5 years in Tioga County, our hearts weren't far from home. So deciding to move back to the area is really coming "HOME".
My Message :Chris Hill Will...
* Be committed to providing a quality service to you as my clients.
*Have exceptional knowledge of the local real estate market
* Be committed to negotiating on your behalf to help meet your specific goals
* Engage in a comprehensive networking strategy to assist in the purchase/sale of your home
* Go above & beyond to make sure your next real estate transaction is a smooth one
* Provide personalized service & will be highly involved in the purchase/sale of your home
* Keep you apprised of current market conditions that can impact your process
* Assist you in finding the related services that are necessary to purchase/sell your home
* Utilize my experience to make sure your real estate transaction is a trouble-free as possible
* Uphold the highest moral & ethical standards throughout all real estate transactions
* Treat my clients like I would treat a member of my family
APPROVED SHORT SALE AT $175,000 - BUYER BACKED OUT 3 DAYS BEFORE SETTLEMENT. Look no further, this charming 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch home is waiting for you to say YES! Beautiful vaulted living room. Large Master with full bathroom, and closets galore. Main floor laundry room and 2 generous size bedrooms, with a full hallway bath. Partial finished basement for cozy nights. Stone paver patio for entertaining and enjoying the peace and quiet. Home is being sold in the as-is condition, mortgage company will not make repairs. Buyer is responsible for tax certs/U and O. Short Sale addendum to be a minimum of 120 days. Title is through Sage Premier Settlements. Inspections must be completed within 15 days of signed AOS. Being Sold as-is. Buyers pay 3% fee to Ward & Taylor, LLC for SS negotiations