Professional : Retired Math teacher in the Coatesville Area School District and St. Gabriel’s System. Named "Rising Star of 2014" for Howard Hanna Reality Pioneers in Wellsboro PA, Tioga County. Member of National Association of Realtors NAR, PAAssociation of Realtors PAR, and Council of Residential Specialists CRS.
Personal :Born and raised in a small family in such a great community like Chester County has allowed me to feel part of a large extended family. My husband and I raised 3 children in this community and although we spent the last 5 years in Tioga County, our hearts weren't far from home. So deciding to move back to the area is really coming "HOME".
My Message :Chris Hill Will...
* Be committed to providing a quality service to you as my clients.
*Have exceptional knowledge of the local real estate market
* Be committed to negotiating on your behalf to help meet your specific goals
* Engage in a comprehensive networking strategy to assist in the purchase/sale of your home
* Go above & beyond to make sure your next real estate transaction is a smooth one
* Provide personalized service & will be highly involved in the purchase/sale of your home
* Keep you apprised of current market conditions that can impact your process
* Assist you in finding the related services that are necessary to purchase/sell your home
* Utilize my experience to make sure your real estate transaction is a trouble-free as possible
* Uphold the highest moral & ethical standards throughout all real estate transactions
* Treat my clients like I would treat a member of my family
This is a magnificent, move in ready home with almost 4000 square feet of living space and over two acres of land. Great open yard space backs in to wooded area. Conveniently located to all commuting routes and Philadelphia airport. The sellers have invested over $50,000 in updates.!!! New deck, railing, re-designed back yard, wainscoting, new paint new hardware, new light fixtures fixtures and more....This home comes with Moisture Free stucco warranty!First floor master suite with gas fireplace and sitting area, private deck, master bathroom and two closets are just some of the amazing features this home has to offer.On the first floor you will also find a nice updated eat in kitchen with granite counter tops and newer appliances. The kitchen extends in to the great room with a wood burning fireplace. Sliding patio door leads on to the deck recently updated with new Trex decking, railing and lighting. Great for entertaining or relaxing after a long day!! Formal dinning room, office/den and a powder room complete the first floor. Stair case in the large two story foyer has been recently updated with decorative raised panels. New light fixtures and door hardware have been added recently. On the second floor you will find a large "princes suite" with double closets, and a large bathroom. Three additional bedrooms and a bathroom complete this move in ready home. An unfinished walkout basement is ready for your finishing touches. Both AC units have been recently updated. (2015/ 2018).PUBLIC WATER AND PUBLIC SEWER.