Fair Housing Notice
Long & Foster takes fair housing seriously and we train our agents to follow the law in all areas where they serve: It is unlawful to discriminate based on certain protected characteristics, which include, but are not limited to: race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, sex, age, disability, marital status, source of income, domestic violence victims, pregnancy, HIV/AIDs, religion or familial status.
This Web site may contain links to other Web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are provided for your convenience and information only and, as such, you access them at your own risk. The content of any Linked Sites is not under Long & Foster's control. Long & Foster is not responsible for, and does not endorse, such content, whether or not Long & Foster is affiliated with the owners of such Linked Sites. You may not establish a hyperlink to this Web site or provide any links that state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your Web site by Long & Foster, or its affiliates or Providers.
The translation application made available on the Web site is the sole and exclusive property of a third party provider. Long & Foster makes no representations as to the accuracy of any translations provided by the translation application contained on the Web site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH, UNDER THE U.S. LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS, ARE IMPLIED BY LAW AND ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION, LONG & FOSTER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER LONG & FOSTER, ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES, NOR THE PROVIDERS, NOR ANY PERSON INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS WEB SITE WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE CONTENT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT THAT YOU ACCESS ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. LONG & FOSTER DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTENT, SERVICE AND/OR MERCHANDISE ACQUIRED PURSUANT TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU (AND NOT LONG & FOSTER) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF YOUR SYSTEM. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT NEITHER LONG & FOSTER, NOR ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES (INCLUDING ITS PROVIDERS), NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS WEB SITE, IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER LINKED SITE. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, LONG & FOSTER AND RELATED PERSONS AND ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION, COMPUTER VIRUS, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF PERSONAL RECORDS, OR THE RELIANCE UPON OR USE OF DATA, INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR OTHER MATERIALS APPEARING ON THIS WEB SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT LONG & FOSTER IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER SUBSCRIBERS OR THIRD PARTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, LONG & FOSTER'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
ANY PROPERTY VALUATIONS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN APPRAISAL NOR DOES LONG & FOSTER CLAIM, REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT IT IS PROVIDING ANY APPRAISAL SERVICES. ANY REPORTS OR VALUES GENERATED HERE ARE BASED SOLELY ON AUTOMATED COMPUTER MODELING FROM PUBLIC RECORDS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUE VALUE OF THE HOME.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Long & Foster and the Providers, its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
These Terms are for the benefit of Long & Foster and its Providers, its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these Terms directly against you on its or their own behalf.
Unless otherwise specified, the content contained in this Web site is presented solely for your convenience and/or information. This Web site is controlled and operated by Long & Foster from its offices within Fairfax, Virginia. Long & Foster makes no representation that content in its Web site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You may not use or export the materials in this Web site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, as they are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Long & Foster brings to enforce these Terms, or in connection with any matters related to this Web site, shall be brought only in either the state or Federal courts located in Virginia and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Property Listing Data
The listing data on this site IS NOT intended to be a representation of the complete Multiple Listing Service data for any of our MLS sources. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This site allows consumers to search IDX (Internet Data Exchange) listings data provided by several different sources. Below is a list of listing data sources and any appropriate disclaimers.
Listings come from many brokers and that not all listings from MRIS may be visible on this site.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TReND Broker Reciprocity program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Long & Foster® participates, and is provided by TReND through a licensing agreement.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may not longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.
Real estate listing held by brokerage firms other than Long & Foster® are marked with the Broker Reciprocity icon (a little black house) and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker
All Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
Listing information is being provided for the consumers personal non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the information at this site is permitted without written permission from the MLS participant.
The listing data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN) and has been authorized by Participating Broker Members of REIN for display. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Long & Foster are marked by the PB (Participating Broker) symbol and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers.
Copyright / Disclaimer Notice
Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN) updates its listings on a daily basis. REIN's listings are based upon data directly input by listing agents, and REIN therefore makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the data. All users of REIN's listings database should confirm the accuracy of the listing information directly with the listing agent. REIN's "active" listings may include listings that are under a pending contract, where contingencies have not been satisfied. REIN will note an active listing is "under contract" only when all contingencies have been removed from a pending contingent contract.
This data and information is protected under Federal Copyright laws. Federal law prohibits, among other acts, the unauthorized copying or alteration of, or preparation of derivative works from, all or any part of copyrighted materials, including certain compilations of data and information. COPYRIGHT VIOLATORS MAY BE SUBJECT TO SEVERE FINES AND PENALTIES UNDER FEDERAL LAW. REIN does not warrant, and expressly disclaims any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy of completeness of the information contained herein or any performance or results that may be obtained from use of the information contained herein. The information provided by REIN has been provided to REIN by third parties and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, lease, or otherwise transfer real estate. All information should be independently verified through personal inspection. REIN makes no warranties, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the information contained, or any properties referenced herein. Further, except where expressly noted, REIN is providing no other information contained on this Internet site.
DISCLAIMER / WARRANTY: REIN HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH BROKER MEMBER OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS, CONTRACTORS OR REPRESENTATIVES USE THE LISTINGS AND DOES NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE LISTINGS OR PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY THEIR USE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1.(n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Long and Foster Real Estate does not display the entire GSMLS IDX database on this website. The listings of some real estate brokerage firms have been excluded.
Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
All first mortgage products are provided by Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC. (877) 275-1762. Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC products may not be available in all areas. Not all borrowers will qualify. Licensed by the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance. Licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner. Also licensed in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
NMLS ID #75164 (For licensing information go to: NMLS Consumer Access at http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/) ©2020 Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our services at Home Service Connections®. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-447-4244. We may amend this Agreement at any time; changes or amendments will be posted at the bottom of this page for public view and be considered effective 30 days from the date such changes take place. You further agree that by accessing the Home Service Connections® web site or utilizing the Home Service Connections® services you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as are in effect at such time. Home Service Connections® does not require the listing or purchase of real estate through a Long & Foster office or a Long & Foster agent as a condition for participation in its program. This program is void where prohibited.
1. HOME SERVICE CONNECTIONS SERVICES® At Home Service Connections® we are committed to making your total Home Service Connections® experience a positive one. You may contact any of our affiliated vendors directly; or you may use the form provided on our website to have the vendor contact you directly; or you may contact a Home Services Coordinator (HSC) via phone or email to assist you in placing your service request.
We do not, however, guarantee that we will be able to match your service needs with a service professional or that there are service professionals in your area that are either capable or willing to complete your service needs. Although we take certain steps to examine the credentials of our listed service professionals, we make no guarantees or representations regarding the application or installation skills of such service professional or the quality of the job that he or she may perform for you if you elect to retain their services. It is entirely up to you to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a service professional, and we do not guarantee or warrant their performance on the job or the outcome or quality of the services performed. Your rights under contracts you make with service professionals typically are governed by your state and local laws. Should you have a dispute with any service professional, you must address such dispute to the service professional directly, and you hereby agree to release Home Service Connections® (and our employees and agents) and any other person, firm, or entity from any damages or claims (including consequential and incidental damages) of every kind or nature, suspected and unsuspected, known and unknown, and disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and your dealings with service professionals.
2. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. The links in the Home Service Connections® web site will let you leave Home Service Connections® web site. The linked sites are not under the control of Home Service Connections® and Home Service Connections® is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Home Service Connections® is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Home Service Connections® is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Home Service Connections® of the site.
4. INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US. Upon using the Home Service Connections® services, you will be prompted to disclose certain information about yourself and your service requirements. Some of this information will be sent to service professionals who will need this information to respond to you or to other persons or entities in connection with our business. For complete details on our use of your information, please see our privacy statement. You promise that all information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge. If you provide any information that is untrue, not current or incomplete, or Home Service Connections® has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Home Service Connections® has the right to refuse any current or future use of the Home Service Connections® services (or any portion thereof) by you.
5. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE. Permission to use information (such as contact information, content, web ads and FAQs) from the Home Service Connections® server ("Server") is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such documents from the Server is for informational, non-commercial, personal or internal Long & Foster related use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of the Home Service Connections® web site. Specific elements of Long & Foster's Home Service Connections® web site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Home Service Connections® web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Home Service Connections® via written authorization. HOME SERVICE CONNECTIONS® AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. HOME SERVICE CONNECTIONS® AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOME SERVICE CONNECTIONS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SERVICE(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
6. GENERAL PROVISIONS. You acknowledge and agree that the Home Service Connections® services are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis without any warranty whatsoever, and your sole and exclusive remedy, and Home Service Connections'® sole obligation to you or any third party for any claim arising out of your use of the Home Service Connections® services or the Home Service Connections® Web site, is that you are free to discontinue your use of the Home Service Connections® services or the Home Service Connections® web site at any time. HOME SERVICE CONNECTIONS® EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF HOME SERVICE CONNECTIONS® HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. You agree to indemnify Home Service Connections® , and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and other partners and hold them each harmless from any and all claims or demands, including attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising from your use of the Home Service Connections® services or connection to the Home Service Connections® web site or your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or arising from your violation of any rights of a third party. The Terms and Conditions will inure to the benefit of Home Service Connections' ®successors, assigns and licensees. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, for any reason, by any court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be stricken and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. The failure of Home Service Connections® to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Home Service Connections® services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely in the Commonwealth of Virginia and between Virginia residents. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in Virginia and that any claim arising under these Terms and Conditions will be brought solely in a court of competent jurisdiction in Fairfax County, Virginia.
In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512), Long & Foster takes the ownership of content very seriously, and has a strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this site, or any Long & Foster hosted subdomain, sub-directory, meta tag or the like. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted on this site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to our designated copyright agent below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to Long & Foster. To contact Long & Foster regarding these matters, please direct all inquiries to the following person:DMCA Contact Name: Melissa Ryan
Address: 14501 George Carter Way, 4th Floor, Chantilly, VA 20151
Telephone Number: 703-653-8551
Email Address: email@example.com