"Insightful, caring, dedicated to going above and beyond," JordanSachse is a member of the Whitty Group at Long and Foster, Greenspring Valley.
I understand the economics of buying and selling and how to support my clients each step of the way to get the best results every time. I am is a licensed real estate agent in Maryland and hold membership with the Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors.
As a long time "Smaltimore" resident and a mother of two young children, I offer a real understanding of the importance of finding the perfect house in the best neighborhood for a growing family to call home.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
- As a highly trained professional, I will use my technology, marketing, presentation, communication, negotiation and sales tools to help you find the home that matches your criteria.
- If you are selling your property, I will ensure it reaches a wide audience and is sold quickly for the highest price possible, with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
- I will organize open houses and appointments to show homes to potential buyers and provide professional photography for listing marketing.
- I will assist you in determining a competitive market price for your home using information from recent sales of comparable proprieties in your area.
- I will assist buyers in locating properties that contain features on the "wish lists."
- I will accompany buyers throughout showings, advising them throughout the process.
- I will advise clients on marketplace conditions, prices, mortgages, etc to make sure that terms and conditions of agreements are met previous to closing dates.
- I will help sellers prepare their property for sale, price it correctly, and show its best features to buyers.
- I will provide required disclosures and manage documentation securely online.
- Advertise homes through the internet, social media, newspapers, flyers, and direct mail.