* Licensed agent in VA, DC and MD
* 20 + years of successful Real Estate Experience
* Sold over$300+ Million in Real Estate
* Ranked Residential Top Producer, $19+ Million
* NVAR Lifetime Top Producer
* MRP - MILITARY RELOCATION PROFESSIONAL
SRS - SELLER REPRESENTATIVE SPECIALIST
*ABR - ACCREDITEDBUYER'S REPRESENTATIVE
* Northern Virginia Board of Realtors
* Specialist in Relocation, Short Salesand Foreclosures
* Member of RELO - Largest Relocation Servicer
* University of Long and Foster School of Career Development
* University of Maine, BSand Masters Degree
* University of Maine, Tenured Faculty Member, Retired
MAY I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW WITH YOU?
Welcome to your one-stop source for real estate services covering Northern Virgina, Washington DC and Maryland.Real estate is one of the most exciting investments one can make, and it should be a fun and rewarding experience. Here you'll find everything you'll need to buy or sell a home, as well as learn about the market value of homes you may own in the area.
My purpose is tohelp my clients make Good Decisions that arebest forthem.
BELOW IS HOWI ASSURE MY SELLERS EXPERIENCE A SUCCESSFUL SALE.
A successful saleis making certain my sellers get to closing On Time, experience a smooth transaction with the Fewest Problems and obtain the Most Money for thier property.
I accomplish this by performingSix "Key" Steps, which aremy Job Responsibilities.
My First Job Responsibility is to show and teach my clients how to Enhancethe buyer appeal and the value of their property before it goes on the market.
My Second Job Responsibility is to educate and guide my clients in selecting the Best List Price.
My Third Job Responsibility is to give my sellers' property Total Market Exposure.
- My Fourth Job Responsibility is to make certain my clients' transaction is Worry Free!
- My Fifth Job Responsibility is to bring a Quality company.
- My Sixth Job Responsibility is to fulfill the role of being my sellers' Trusted Advisor.
BELOW IS HOW I ASSURE MY BUYERS EXPERIENCE ASUCCESSFUL PURCHASE.
A successful purchase is making certain my buyers obtain the home of their"choice" On Time, experiences a smooth transaction with the Fewest Problems and obtains their ideal home at the Best Purchase Price.
I accomplish this withthe buyer by performing
Six "Key" Steps,which are my Job Responsibilities.
My First Job Responsibility is to make certain my buyers have their Financingin placebeforethey start a home search.
My Second Job Responsibility is to give my buyers Total Market Access, so they can find their idealhome.
My Third Job Responsibility is to make certain my buyers secure the home of their choice atthe Best Purchase Price.
My Fourth Job Responsibility is to skillfully Negotiate on my buyers' behalf.
My Fifth Job Responsibility is to make certain my buyers' transaction is Worry Free!
My Sixth Job Responsibility is where I fulfill the role of being my buyers' Trusted Advisor.
Specialties and Designations
Investment Property, New Construction, Works With First Time Home Buyers, Specializes in Relocations, Foreclosure, Short Sales, REO Properties, Resale Residential, Condominiums, Urban Living, Associate Broker, SRS, MRP