Let me put my experience to work for you!
Charlottesville - Old Ivy
350 Old Ivy Way Suite 200
Charlottesville, VA 22903
- Licensed Broker since 1977
- Certified Residential Specialist
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist
- Senior Residential Specialist
- Realtor Emeritus...full time Realtor for 40 years
- Over 1000 closed transactions
- Director of Training at major real estate brokerage for over 20 years
- University of Connecticut Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Education
- Volunteer/Board Member National MS Society for VA/W.VA since 2009
- Supporter of Virginia Film Festival in Charlottesville
- Supporter Dream Catchers Program for Special Needs Kids
Specialties and Designations
New Construction, Works With First Time Home Buyers, Specializes in Relocations, Senior Living, Resale Residential, Suburban Living, Single Family Homes and Townhomes, Associate Broker, NAR Green Certified, Realtor Emeritus
CRS, GRI, ABR, SRES
1463 Bremerton Ln
Keswick, VA 22947
Offered at $424,500
"Our house has closed! Congratulations to you, Sue! We knew we were in good hands and have been pretty relaxed through the whole procedure.
Our good friends and colleagues recommended you to us, to help us sell our family home in Ivy Farms. You recommended people to help us dispose of years of accumulated possessions. You recommended movers to help us relocate to Minnesota. Everything worked out just as you described.
We are finally settled in our new home and are relieved to know everything is wrapped up for us in Charlottesville.
We will be pleased to recommend you to our friends!
- Tom and Dottie C.
" We have sold many homes and worked with many agents in the past. Sue Plaskon is the BEST of the best. She is the most knowledgeable, patient, caring and positive agent and person we have ever worked with. We give her the highest recommendation possible.
- Thomas and Pat C.
"Sue has been in the business here in Charlottesville for 25 years, and is incredibly knowledgeable about the home buying process, schools, neighborhoods, etc. We had been keeping an eye on homes for sale on Zillow, and quite frankly, we were skeptical that a realtor would have much to offer these days when you can find everything online. But Sue listened very carefully to us when we talked about what we wanted in a home – something in the country, but not isolated, and with a short commute to town – I know, totally doable, right?!! Well, Sue found a listing we never would have looked twice at online, and insisted we go see it first thing. Home buying can be a stressful and scary process. Trust Sue to walk you through it! "
- Amanda and Tho N.