I moved with my husband from the United Kingdom in 1979 to live in Eindhoven in the Netherlands. We lived there for four years and our two sons were born there in Helmond. We then moved to the United States to Knoxville, Tennessee where we lived for the next four years and it was in Knoxville our daughter was born. We moved to Mequon, Wisconsin in 1987 and then our final move to Bucks County was in 1991.
Once settled in Bucks County, I started my career in real estate. Having moved a lot within the United States and also overseas I feel I understand and can empathize with people who have moved in and out of the area with their jobs. It can be hard on the family and having someone to guide and understand what one is going through has to be a great help and also a great comfort.
I love working with people and take great pride in my ability to listen to people’s needs and try to match clients with areas and homes. I love to see clients happy and settled and knowing they made the right choices!!
I pride myself in my knowledge of the area, my patience, my integrity and my ability to work with buyers and sellers and to treat everyone with the honesty and respect they deserve.
· One Year Home Warranty offered with every listed property
· Personalized web site offered with every listed property
· Highest level of internet exposure
· School reports and neighborhood information readily available to all clients
Whether you are buying or selling I specialize in quality service with over 25 year’s full time experience with buyers and sellers in Bucks and Montgomery Counties. I look forward to serving you and all your real estate needs!!!
· Member of the Bucks County Board of Realtors
· Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
· Member of the National Association of Realtors
· Member REBAC
· Designated Referred and Relocation Specialist
· Fine Homes and Estates Specialist
Consistent Top Producer in the Real Estate Industry!!!!CONTACT ME DIRECT AT 215-208-7322