Chance MD Real Estate & Homes For Sale

5 Properties Found

The median home value in Chance, MD is $350,000. This is higher than the county median home value of $88,900. The national median home value is $185,800. The average price of homes sold in Chance, MD is $350,000. Approximately 57.63% of Chance homes are owned, compared to 1.15% rented, while 41.22% are vacant. Chance real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. If you see a property you're interested in, contact a Chance real estate agent to arrange a tour today! Learn more about Chance Real Estate.

1 - 5 of 5 Properties Displayed
Refine Property Search
    Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
Beds:
3
Sq.Ft.:
1,600
MLS#:
1002083554
Baths:
2 Full
Status:
Active
Type:
Single Family
Subdivision:
Rock Creek Park
Year built:
2004
Lot size:
0.7 Acres
Beds:
3
Sq.Ft.:
1,792
MLS#:
1001758904
Baths:
2 Full/1 Half
Status:
Active
Type:
Single Family
Subdivision:
Harbor View
Year built:
2004
Lot size:
0.39 Acres
Beds:
3
Sq.Ft.:
1,690
MLS#:
1001561554
Baths:
1 Full
Status:
Active
Type:
Single Family
Subdivision:
Chance Acres
Year built:
1955
Lot size:
0.46 Acres
Beds:
3
Sq.Ft.:
2,633
MLS#:
1001563926
Baths:
2 Full
Status:
Active
Type:
Single Family
Subdivision:
None Available
Year built:
1960
Lot size:
0.47 Acres
Beds:
2
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
MLS#:
SO9524971
Baths:
1 Full
Status:
Active
Type:
Single Family
Subdivision:
None
Year built:
1900
Lot size:
13.44 Acres
A broker reciprocity listing
1 - 5 of 5 Properties Displayed
Refine Property Search
    Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
1 - 5 of 5 Properties Displayed
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved
BRIGHT MLS - All information, regardless of source, should be verified by personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professional(s). The information is not guaranteed. Measurements are solely for the purpose of marketing, may not be exact, and should not be relied upon for loan, valuation, or other purposes.