Honoring Our Top Performers
Good work deserves recognition. At Long & Foster, when our agents hit milestones, we mark those achievements and celebrate them as a team.
Exclusive Recognition Programs for our Leading Agents
Employees can gain added recognition, build on their network and enjoy additional business development opportunities by joining Long & Foster’s production-based rewards programs. Exclusively for our highest earners, these teams leverage our size and scope to help you create a larger network of high-achieving colleagues, drive referral business and pave the way for more transactions.
- Elite Performers – Top 100 agents by volume and units
- Gold Team – All sales associates who achieve $5 million+ annually
- Silver Team – All agents who reach $1 million to $5 million in yearly volume
- Monthly office-level honors for sales leaders
“I’ve built a solid referral-based business with my mom by my side at Long & Foster. Now it’s my turn to contribute to the culture of our company. I’m on my third year serving on the Gold Team Board, and I host office 'Power Hours' where I share my successful work habits with other Long & Foster agents.”
- Nancy Willson, McLean Office, McLean, Virginia
Competitive Commissions that Reward Success
Getting paid is one of the greatest rewards of working in real estate. Achieving a high sales commission split is not just possible at Long & Foster; it’s our goal for you.
- Competitive commission structures designed to fit any career stage
- As production level increases, your commission percentages grow.
- No franchise fees, unlike many other brokerages, making a career with us that much better for your bottom line.