Honoring Our Top Performers
Good work deserves recognition. At Long & Foster, when our agents hit milestones, we mark those achievements and celebrate them as a team.
Exclusive Recognition Programs for our Leading Agents
Employees can gain added recognition, build on their network and enjoy additional business development opportunities by joining Long & Foster’s production-based rewards programs. Exclusively for our highest earners, these teams leverage our size and scope to help you create a larger network of high-achieving colleagues, drive referral business and pave the way for more transactions.
- Elite Performers – Top 100 agents by volume and units
- Gold Team – All sales associates who achieve $5 million+ annually
- Silver Team – All agents who reach $1 million to $5 million in yearly volume
- Monthly office-level honors for sales leaders
“I’ve built a solid referral-based business with my mom by my side at Long & Foster. Now it’s my turn to contribute to the culture of our company. I’m on my third year serving on the Gold Team Board, and I host office 'Power Hours' where I share my successful work habits with other Long & Foster agents.”
- Nancy Willson, McLean Office, McLean, Virginia
Competitive Commissions that Reward Success
Getting paid is one of the greatest rewards of working in real estate. Achieving a high sales commission split is not just possible at Long & Foster; it’s our goal for you.
- Competitive commission structures designed to fit any career stage
- As production level increases, your commission percentages grow.
- No franchise fees, unlike many other brokerages, making a career with us that much better for your bottom line.
Ready to get started?
If you’re ready to join the Long & Foster family of real estate professionals, let us know. We’ll be in touch to help you get started.Learn More
Have more questions?
Find out more about how we’ll help your real estate career, no matter if you’re already a successful Realtor or on the road to becoming an agent.Join the Family
Is Real Estate Right for You?
Take our quiz to find out if a career as a real estate agent is right for you.Take Quiz
Get to Know Us Further
Read more about the benefits of becoming a Long & Foster Real Estate agent and what you’ll bring to the table as part of our team.
Become a real estate agent in Delaware -- Become a real estate agent in Maryland
Become a real estate agent in New Jersey -- Become a real estate agent in North Carolina
Become a real estate agent in Pennsylvania -- Become a real estate agent in South Carolina
Become a real estate agent in Virginia -- Become a real estate agent in Washington DC
Become a real estate agent in West Virginia