Omar Samaha is licensed in Virginia, DC and Maryland where he works with buyers, sellers, investors and renters.
Omar grew up in a family of real estate developers and agents and received his undergraduate degree at Virginia Tech University in Property Management & Real Estate. He is now nearing graduation from Georgetown University's Masters of Real Estate Development Program where he is focusing on Real Estate Finance and Investing.
Omar has been working in real estate since 2001 and has broad experience in many fields including:
- Real Estate Sales & Investments
- Real Estate Marketing
- Analysis & Asset Management
- Property & Association Management
- Capital Venture& Development (including Military Base Development)
- Politics & Lobbying at National, State & Local Levels
- Media Relations
His designations include:
- Realtor (National Association of Realtors)
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
- Certified Manager of Condominium Associations (CMCA)
- Member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI)
A native to Northern Virginia and currently resides in Arlington, VA.
Contact him now by phone or email to get an estimate on your current house, if you are looking to sell, buy or rent and with any of your real estate needs.
Educated, Dedicated, Trustworthy, Working for you
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of yourfriends and family!Never hesitate to callme with any of your real estate questionsor concerns.I'm your Realtor and your interests are my priority!