Commercial, Investment Property, New Construction, Vacation Properties, Works With First Time Home Buyers, Specializes in Relocations, Rentals, Country Homes, Foreclosure, Short Sales, REO Properties, Senior Living, Resale Residential, Historic Homes, Suburban Living, Condominiums, Eco-friendly Design and Construction, Urban Living, Water Front, Serving The Military, Single Family Homes and Townhomes
Siva Selvan brings more than 27 years of global hospitality experience to the Commercial Division, focusing on ultra-luxury properties. Backed by Long & Foster’s global affiliations and local expertise, Siva provides a single point of contact for those looking to leverage their holdings for maximum profitability by creating value for all stakeholders. Siva is an active member of the International Luxury Hotel Association. He has earned certificates in Hotel Real Estate Asset management and Strategic Leadership from Cornell University.
Performance-driven professional with proven expertise in the global hotel asset management and luxury-hospitality. Thought leader and catalyst for change with a history of innovation, performance driver and-insight hunter. Deep global experience with intricate knowledge of various international source markets, segmentation, and channel optimization. Recognized industry leader in the areas of revenue management, channel optimization, consumer insights, net contribution models along with long- and short-term strategic planning, market share modeling and pricing analysis. Proven history in creating value for all stakeholders in new development LOI projects, proforma and feasibility analysis.
Professional highlights include:
- Led over 50 properties combined GOR of 3.2 Billion in Americas.
- Managed the planning, implementing remote shared service revenue management services -with an oversight GOR of 1.2 Billion
- Saved 45% labor expenses in costs annually by proving centralize revenue management services consolidating pricing strategies, data insight, forecasting and budgeting, and channel optimization
- Improved Residential/Private Residence RevPAR by 12% by applying dynamic pricing strategies.
- Achieved 45 million in incremental upsell rooms revenue.
- Saved $4 m margin savings annually by renegotiating margins and commercial contract terms.
- Provided optimal digital strategies resulted in 24% in online revenue growth.
- Collaborated with global analytics on modelling methods and tools.
- Supported with feasibility business analysis new hotel LOI reviews.