Suzanne Hampton has been with the Grisbaum Group since 2012. She graduated from the College of New Rochelle with a BA in Art and Art History, is married and has three children and eight grandchildren. Suzanne and her husband live in Ocean City, coming to New Jersey from Jenkintown, PA.
Suzanne is a member of the Ocean City Board of Realtors, New Jersey Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.
She is also the president of the Richard Somers Chapter of the Questers Historic Preservation Group. Her chapter is involved with the restoration of the Historic Life Saving Station #30 at 4th Street & Atlantic Avenue in Ocean City.
Suzanne is a Certified Resort and Second Property Specialist (RSPS)who will help you find your perfect beach home.
She is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), helping with right-sizing and buying a retirement home at the shore.
As an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), she is committed to helping you through your entire journey to find your perfect beach home. She will hold your hand every step of the way!
- Education: BA Art/Art History, College of New Rochelle, New York
- Member: International Society of Questers for Historic Preservation, National Trust
- Member: Ocean City Historical Museum
- Volunteer for Abington Memorial Hospital, June Fete Village Fair, Festival of the Trees
- Member: National Association of Realtors
- New Jersey Realtors
- Ocean City Board Of Realtors
- Certified Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Representative