Selling Your Home for Maximum Profit gives you firsthand knowledge of how to best sell your home in the least amount of time for the highest return. It is an easy-to-read guide that provides you with one-on-one instruction of how to plan, coordinate and execute your home sale.
Each chapter breaks down into detailed sub-chapters, easily guiding you each step of the way, while providing valuable real-life scenarios along with case studies for easy-to-understand learning.
The author, has personally sold hundreds of homes and attended hundreds of home inspections and appraisals, providing him with a vast treasure trove of knowledge. In his 22 plus years of selling real estate he will share with you his tips, tricks and secrets that have made him successful. You will learn the mistakes he made early on in the business, so you are better prepared to avoid repeating them.
David is a Delaware Native and graduate of the University of Delaware. He has worked full-time in real estate since 1998 when her first received his real estate license. He is an award-winning agent licensed in DE & PA.
You will not want to be in a real estate transaction without having Dave’s knowledge and experience on your side.
This book provides you with:
- Valuable Moving, Listing and Selling checklists
- Professional guidance in preparing your home for sale
- Expert advice on pricing your home
- The top 10 home buying incentives
- How to analyze purchase offers like a pro
- The truth behind real estate commissions
- Expert negotiation techniques
- The most effective ways to market your home
- The 9 deadly deal killers that may lurk in your home
- Tips on fighting back against low appraisals
- Valuable safety tips when selling your home
- Experts opinions in law, home inspections, staging, accounting and more